Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Cult Of The Wavers


i got in!!! this is Wavin' Willie--a new jersey legend, you can read more about him here http://www.weirdnj.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=109&Itemid=28
The man who lives on Navasota just near 7th. might be a member of the same secret society. They wave at everyone who passes by. I think I have been accepted into the cult, as he waves at me every day as I ride my bike home around 5:10 pm. What I need to know is does he wave at everyone, or just me? what are the proper initiation procedures? Obviously I wave back. do I have to sit on my porch and wait for people? my apartment faces a parking lot so I am nervous I won't be able to reach that many people. Do I have to be on social security benefits in order to qualify?

Willie, if you are reading this please contact me on protocol.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment